Heroes and Villains: Day 13

Ambush Bug Has Questions

The Japanese have a term
for the band of flesh
between skirt and legwear:
Zettai ryōiki, don't forget
the long-mark, it's important.
It means "absolute zone," that is,
a grounds too holy to breach.
Rest easy, cartoon women,
Highlanders will not fight
on your thighs. There is
an ideal ratio of skirt to leg
to sock encroaching the knee:
4:1:2.5, with a tolerance of 25%.
Of course. Precision is crucial.
I asked Supergirl why
she didn't maximize her thigh
ratio. While icing down her response,
I wondered why she wore a skirt
to fly, why a light-years distant girl
had thighs at all, and model blonde,
model everything, and all her shame
or daring clinging tight to her body
in familiar Earth absolutes.
Call me crazy, but I think I know:
With the right outfit, you can see
everything. If you look past the hem
you can see God. If I were him,
I'd give the people what they want.

Comments