Art and Craft 2018: 7
Gargoyle Atop Notre-Dame de Paris
My body is water sermon,
Gothic frown and downspout.
I am how sin looked to God.
In the city below, laundered men
shake hands, flourish pens: how many
starve or burn this time to keep
the cannons from trembling
Our Lady. Light will pour
through the rose glass tomorrow.
Lauds will ring sweet on time.
I carry water. Nothing left
to teach by being ugly on purpose.
after the gargoyles of Notre-Dame de Paris
My body is water sermon,
Gothic frown and downspout.
I am how sin looked to God.
In the city below, laundered men
shake hands, flourish pens: how many
starve or burn this time to keep
the cannons from trembling
Our Lady. Light will pour
through the rose glass tomorrow.
Lauds will ring sweet on time.
I carry water. Nothing left
to teach by being ugly on purpose.
after the gargoyles of Notre-Dame de Paris
Comments
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated to block spam. Thanks for sharing.