Art and Craft 2018: 10
Troubled Magic
A witch wanted to buy my pants.
She caught me in the woods where
the playground gravel ends. She looked
like the woods. She said she knew my sister.
I was practicing kickflips and scraped
my knee like a million times and she wanted
the blood from my pants. For a spell.
She had this sick t-shirt with these raspberry
neon acid cats. I thought I remembered it
from a dream. I could see her bellybutton
ring. She let me try her cigarette. I didn't
even cough.
after Bonner Sale, "Troubled Magic" series
A witch wanted to buy my pants.
She caught me in the woods where
the playground gravel ends. She looked
like the woods. She said she knew my sister.
I was practicing kickflips and scraped
my knee like a million times and she wanted
the blood from my pants. For a spell.
She had this sick t-shirt with these raspberry
neon acid cats. I thought I remembered it
from a dream. I could see her bellybutton
ring. She let me try her cigarette. I didn't
even cough.
after Bonner Sale, "Troubled Magic" series
Comments
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated to block spam. Thanks for sharing.