Poem On: Day 21
Sudowoodo (#185)
Trees strong like I’m Sudowoodo
Money long cause my shit’s the doodoo
Get it hot in a minute like I’m ramen noodle
Get the thick girls flocking like a pack of Wooloo
Let me tell you where my brain was at
Used to watch the dub, after Animaniacs
Sensational Sisters over Erika Eleniak
Now I’m on the routes selling berries to the maniacs
XP over ten thou, chief
Just one sniff could make you bounce sweet
Learned Dig, just cause it grounds me
But I’m Mr. Mime if the Feds try to clown me
Unless it’s Officer Jenny, then I speak
Very serious, like a Game Freak
Hold up, let’s not make it ecchi
Won’t catch a Mew and a case in the same week
Wailord of the underground, roll deep homie
Snorlax the only one I let sleep on me
Genuine player, so I caught the Pony-
Ta-ta if you press, cause I got the Z on me
Energy like Rotom, so I keep the Tech close
Mad Sheep’s got fleece like Mareep, not a Tech Bro
Sinned to get these Diamonds so the neck glows
Flex like Ditto and ball like Electrode
Trees strong like I’m Sudowoodo
Money long cause my shit’s the doodoo
Get it hot in a minute like I’m toaster strudel
All the haters make me laugh like I got the Kuru
Trees strong like I’m Sudowoodo
Money long cause my shit’s the doodoo
Get it hot in a minute like I’m ramen noodle
Get the thick girls flocking like a pack of Wooloo
Let me tell you where my brain was at
Used to watch the dub, after Animaniacs
Sensational Sisters over Erika Eleniak
Now I’m on the routes selling berries to the maniacs
XP over ten thou, chief
Just one sniff could make you bounce sweet
Learned Dig, just cause it grounds me
But I’m Mr. Mime if the Feds try to clown me
Unless it’s Officer Jenny, then I speak
Very serious, like a Game Freak
Hold up, let’s not make it ecchi
Won’t catch a Mew and a case in the same week
Wailord of the underground, roll deep homie
Snorlax the only one I let sleep on me
Genuine player, so I caught the Pony-
Ta-ta if you press, cause I got the Z on me
Energy like Rotom, so I keep the Tech close
Mad Sheep’s got fleece like Mareep, not a Tech Bro
Sinned to get these Diamonds so the neck glows
Flex like Ditto and ball like Electrode
Trees strong like I’m Sudowoodo
Money long cause my shit’s the doodoo
Get it hot in a minute like I’m toaster strudel
All the haters make me laugh like I got the Kuru

Comments
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated to block spam. Thanks for sharing.