More Lines 2K17: 9
Dancing With Myself
Each time I hear the party line
dances I carry their opiate pattern
a little longer: first to other songs,
then other parties, then the otherwise
life that is the opposite of music, left,
left, left, clap. Everyone knows the next
step, kick ball change, but cannot
name it. The horror of things learned
in the crowd offered up alone. Now watch
me watch me reverse reverse. Everbody
clap your hands. Everybody love me.
song prompt from Andrew B
Each time I hear the party line
dances I carry their opiate pattern
a little longer: first to other songs,
then other parties, then the otherwise
life that is the opposite of music, left,
left, left, clap. Everyone knows the next
step, kick ball change, but cannot
name it. The horror of things learned
in the crowd offered up alone. Now watch
me watch me reverse reverse. Everbody
clap your hands. Everybody love me.
song prompt from Andrew B
Comments
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated to block spam. Thanks for sharing.