More Lines 2K17: 11
Sign in Stranger
They say the perfect is
enemy of the good, like
they expect the good to win
in a knife fight. If you want
that action I'm in for twenty.
I'm a forgettable face and a good
tipper. Nowhere I'm a regular. A
wandering Jew, restless until
I find somewhere that makes an old
fashioned how I like. Blessed are the
poor, for they are taught to want nothing
new. Sometimes I want to go where
nobody knows my name.
song prompt from Stefan B
They say the perfect is
enemy of the good, like
they expect the good to win
in a knife fight. If you want
that action I'm in for twenty.
I'm a forgettable face and a good
tipper. Nowhere I'm a regular. A
wandering Jew, restless until
I find somewhere that makes an old
fashioned how I like. Blessed are the
poor, for they are taught to want nothing
new. Sometimes I want to go where
nobody knows my name.
song prompt from Stefan B
Comments
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated to block spam. Thanks for sharing.