More Lines 2K17: 30
Introdiction
O let me enter Heaven
atop the turret of my solid gold
tank. No time in life to move
birds through the eye
of a needle or put respect
on the name. Here am I
at these limitless gates:
unhumble, tee impossibly white.
I was told words might not work
here. What can I say? You
already know who it is.
song prompt from Andrea M
O let me enter Heaven
atop the turret of my solid gold
tank. No time in life to move
birds through the eye
of a needle or put respect
on the name. Here am I
at these limitless gates:
unhumble, tee impossibly white.
I was told words might not work
here. What can I say? You
already know who it is.
song prompt from Andrea M
Comments
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated to block spam. Thanks for sharing.