More Lines 2K17: 24

C.R.E.A.M. X Bohemian Rhapsody

No man is a city. A few are triggers dreaming they were fingers. Tap the subway map till it raises a junction with some pulse left. Broken windows was a hit off Broadway.  Anyone looks like they're waiting for anything get the business. Except waiting to leave or buy a famous donut. You know what they say about idle hands so I've been playing a lot of dice. It makes me less like god, which is a plus. Real life was never raindelay Shaw Bros fantasy, mendicant sword seeks the kill to quench his oath. Pacman out here, the maze, the never-gone ghosts at bay, the eating and the eating. Quarters falling on an impossible hoard of quarters--the sound of a cartoon payday. Spill a sip for the middle in a better place now. Ask your doctor if your heart is rich or poor enough for a cure for feelings. But to be taken slowly, episodes from an epic. Nothing really matters but style. The warning on the fentanyl lollipop reminds you it's sweet so brush your teeth. I didn’t make that up for this poem because I couldn’t. Help, I need somebody was a #1 jam--damn, if I say it, you can slap me right here.

from song prompts by Ginsu S & Sean M


 

Comments