17 of 30, 2016

Burger of the Day: Jack Caraway-ac Gins-burger (Comes on a Rye Bun with Pickled Beets)

Bob I can't cook without a recipe.
Bob sometimes I change the channel when your farce is too familiar.
I still talk to myself when I'm alone.
I'm not alone all that much these days.
Bob I'm afraid of hating the things I'm great at.
What do I love enough to be brave?
Who's manning the grill if I'm not?

Bob I try not to fall asleep to you.
I have a sort of crush on Kristen Schaal and I don't want it to get weird subconsciously.
Things can't be completely shit if you got renewed.
Not enough for hope, but less despair.
It's complicated how to feel about Fox.
Bob when it's summer I'll miss a boardwalk.

Bob I love that you build models from movies before seeing the movies.
It's a better metaphor than I've come up with in years.
What am I looking for in prime time?
We were wrong about Mike Brady and Cliff Huxtable in different ways.
Danny Tanner we had more or less right but it did us no good.
Still if I lit candles I'd light one to hallow you.
Bob I'd be a better father if I had your writers.

from a prompt by Walter Stutzman

Comments