30:30 2014, Day 23
Cento for Wrigley Field
The art of losing isn't hard to master. That corpse
you planted last year in your garden, now the grass,
tomorrow I’ll be back, I'll re-emerge, defeated,
from the valley. The game enforces smirks; but
we have seen that we must labour to be beautiful.
Let the lamp affix its beam. The band is playing
somewhere. Beauty is truth, truth beauty--that's
that shit I don't like.
The art of losing isn't hard to master. That corpse
you planted last year in your garden, now the grass,
tomorrow I’ll be back, I'll re-emerge, defeated,
from the valley. The game enforces smirks; but
we have seen that we must labour to be beautiful.
Let the lamp affix its beam. The band is playing
somewhere. Beauty is truth, truth beauty--that's
that shit I don't like.
Comments
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated to block spam. Thanks for sharing.