30:30 2014, Day 15
Said I to My Liver
Friend, we're certain cursed
by a same birthday. I feel it now
when I give you purpose.
Some boxtop-and-bottlecap-
redeemed god to cry shepherd.
Not even a sculptor. You punish
spark and boredom with
the same solution.
I recall a time when--for pride
you were a pond. The least touch
created amplitude in all ways.
You could have been
an ocean and moved me.
Friend, we're certain cursed
by a same birthday. I feel it now
when I give you purpose.
Some boxtop-and-bottlecap-
redeemed god to cry shepherd.
Not even a sculptor. You punish
spark and boredom with
the same solution.
I recall a time when--for pride
you were a pond. The least touch
created amplitude in all ways.
You could have been
an ocean and moved me.
Comments
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated to block spam. Thanks for sharing.