Candy Shop - Day 16
Kit Kat
Rock more bouillon than a Swanson can of stock
So I'm framed in gold--Fort Amanda Knox
And if murder is the case, your nerd'll whip the case
Cause my lawyers passed more bars than a fuckin hurdle race
But I'm the star on this track, my chariot is fire
Make your van jealous, 20s on the tires
I'm Kit-Kat: satisfy you in four bars
General excellence, like I had four stars
The Big Dippin' Scorpio, a whole constellation
And you can Pleiades nutz if you're hatin
I'm Sagan on the balance sheet: billions and billions
Passport photo let me keep my grills in
You fools are wafer-thin, I'm just about to blow up
Drinking deuterated Henny, so I'm on the glow up
I'll break you off a piece, of this Fancy Feast
Your words can dead lift but your hands are weak
Comments
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated to block spam. Thanks for sharing.