11 of 30, 2015
At the Primary School Playground
I stand on a slab of granite, a yard
square or so. Too big to move
when they built the school, and both
times they rebuilt the bigtoy. Nice
and flat, atop a gentle plateau. Sure
it remains a stage, base, the hill
where the hungriest boy is king.
I hop down to catch my son
when he hops down. It felt
and feels steep.
I stand on a slab of granite, a yard
square or so. Too big to move
when they built the school, and both
times they rebuilt the bigtoy. Nice
and flat, atop a gentle plateau. Sure
it remains a stage, base, the hill
where the hungriest boy is king.
I hop down to catch my son
when he hops down. It felt
and feels steep.
Comments
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated to block spam. Thanks for sharing.