1 of 30, 2015
Service
Putting down the ribbon of yellow
mustard on my ham-and-American
I spelled a secret word and summoned
a djinn and the three wishes, as custom
orders. I don't trust the way I want
things and told him no thanks. He insisted
I take his card in case I thought
of something, and there it is
in my wallet, between my Visa
and pistol permit. If anyone is keeping
score, let them wait for me
to forget about the power I shouldn't have
and call that virtue. Isn't that
an American dream?
Putting down the ribbon of yellow
mustard on my ham-and-American
I spelled a secret word and summoned
a djinn and the three wishes, as custom
orders. I don't trust the way I want
things and told him no thanks. He insisted
I take his card in case I thought
of something, and there it is
in my wallet, between my Visa
and pistol permit. If anyone is keeping
score, let them wait for me
to forget about the power I shouldn't have
and call that virtue. Isn't that
an American dream?
Comments
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated to block spam. Thanks for sharing.