30:30 2013 - 10
Ayo
What's up, it's your dude Doc
Manhattan, aka the Psycho Thriller,
sometimes known as Whitman Slim
or the mighty 9B pencil, soft as hell
but still screwing up
the standardized tests. If you see me
in the streets I'm Dork Nowitzski
(from downtown;) if you see me on
the other side of the desk, it's
Professor Redpen Deathbot 3000,
making confetti out of your drafts, dun,
aka Brother Bradford Shabazz
in the bowtie, the white ten per center
within one standard deviation.
Back in the day you might know me
as the Suburban Rebel DJ Bagel.
Just to switch it up I might be
Mr. Burg to make 'em mad
at places you gotta queue up
to talk to the Patriarchy. Or Reverend
Mike, Marryin' Sam of the greater
Tri-State, the crucible of souls. Or
the King of Thieves. The Aryan
Jew. The Oxford Don Draper. Some cats
with jokes call me late for dinner,
and I'm not even mad cause it means
I'm early for breakfast, so let me Poitier
a minute and tell 'em they call me
Mister Late-for-dinner, Master
of Arts, Master of Fine Arts, double-
certified, fingerprints in file, educating
you ungrateful mugs to make a more
just, verdant, and peaceful world.
What's really good tho?
What's up, it's your dude Doc
Manhattan, aka the Psycho Thriller,
sometimes known as Whitman Slim
or the mighty 9B pencil, soft as hell
but still screwing up
the standardized tests. If you see me
in the streets I'm Dork Nowitzski
(from downtown;) if you see me on
the other side of the desk, it's
Professor Redpen Deathbot 3000,
making confetti out of your drafts, dun,
aka Brother Bradford Shabazz
in the bowtie, the white ten per center
within one standard deviation.
Back in the day you might know me
as the Suburban Rebel DJ Bagel.
Just to switch it up I might be
Mr. Burg to make 'em mad
at places you gotta queue up
to talk to the Patriarchy. Or Reverend
Mike, Marryin' Sam of the greater
Tri-State, the crucible of souls. Or
the King of Thieves. The Aryan
Jew. The Oxford Don Draper. Some cats
with jokes call me late for dinner,
and I'm not even mad cause it means
I'm early for breakfast, so let me Poitier
a minute and tell 'em they call me
Mister Late-for-dinner, Master
of Arts, Master of Fine Arts, double-
certified, fingerprints in file, educating
you ungrateful mugs to make a more
just, verdant, and peaceful world.
What's really good tho?
Comments
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated to block spam. Thanks for sharing.