Offered with comment
I've been much more of a taker than a giver when it comes to prompts, but I saw something the other day too good not to share:
If you've ridden the NYC subway system, you've probably seen those glassed-in police booths that sit on some tracks. At Borough Hall, there's one at the very end of the track, nestled behind a stairwell. When I was waiting for a train, the booth was unattended (and no MTA drones were around to hassle me) so I checked it out more carefully. Not much surprising... some folders of paperwork, maps of the system, an air conditioner (on and set to 68° despite being empty--why are fares going up again?) But there was also a sign that read OMEGA BOOTH. Probably just referred the design of the booth, or that it was placed at the end of the track, or that elsewhere in the system there's an Alpha Booth, Gamma and Iota Booth, etc. Still, it sounded very sinister/campy. And beside the sign, a list of small-print instructions: OMEGA BOOTH PROTOCOLS. That's some Lost stuff right there.
Your assignment (should you choose to accept it) is to write a list poem involving the Omega Booth Protocols. They could serve as title, a list item, or just an inspiration. Heck, change the greek letter of the booth if it make you happy... I'm not the prompt police. They live in the Pi Booth, I suppose.
Prompt taken; perhaps hideously. Thanks!
ReplyDelete