More Lines 2K17: Bonus 2
Bam Bam
cruel but yes I love
a woman
who has made not caring
a martial art
her cigarettes her
fist and poetry
no peer review needed
mix of skin
and cloth
far as she wants
to be from the earth
at this moment
work words eyes (maybe
a sane handled pistol)
life a tape measure
marking off her honest half
how the boys flicker
and vanish
like a cheap birthday
candle dies
waiting
to be blown
song prompt from Rena P
cruel but yes I love
a woman
who has made not caring
a martial art
her cigarettes her
fist and poetry
no peer review needed
mix of skin
and cloth
far as she wants
to be from the earth
at this moment
work words eyes (maybe
a sane handled pistol)
life a tape measure
marking off her honest half
how the boys flicker
and vanish
like a cheap birthday
candle dies
waiting
to be blown
song prompt from Rena P
I love this poem.
ReplyDelete