Back Like Acid Wash Jeans
That's right. It's almost April and I'm back with a daily draft of poetry for each cruel day.
This year I'll be dusting off some old prompts that some friends and I have been compiling to see how they've weathered with time. We'll see how it goes.
Hope you'll be getting a daily shot of poetics this month, be it reading or writing. Always glad to have you reading around here.
Please forgive the power trip as I include a reminder of the terms and I.P. guidelines. I love ambiguity in poetry. Elsewhere, not so much.
All works on The Bittering Agent (including cached copies) are copyright Michael Stutzman, author of this blog, as of their posting date-stamp. The original works posted here are in-progress drafts; revisions and other derivative works not posted on this blog are legally distinct, unpublished, and separately copyrighted. Readers are granted permission to view these drafts provided they accept these terms and definitions.
Comments
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated to block spam. Thanks for sharing.